PRIZE DRAW RULES
- Entrants must be aged 18 or over and a UK resident.
- The draw will take place every week on a Thursday between 17/04/14 and 28/05/14 from orders/entries placed.
- The closing date for entries each week will be midnight on Wednesday.
- The winner will be drawn at random from the orders/entries received. If you wish to enter the Prize Draw without placing an order please email your entry to us at email@example.com quoting reference 'WIN' and include your full name, email address, telephone number and account number [if relevant]. Multiple entries will be permitted
- The winner will be notified by telephone or email 14 days after the weekly draw has taken place.
- The prize is the value of your order (billed items only, up to a maximum value of £200) and will be credited to your account. If entry is by the No Purchase Necessary route, the prize will be the average basket value of orders placed in that week (up to a maximum value of £200).
- The names and counties of the winners will be available from the closing date by writing to: The Secretary, bonprix Prize Draw Department, 66-70 Vicar Lane, Little Germany, Bradford BD992XG, enclosing a S.A.E. They will also be made available via the website for a minimum period of three months following the closing date.
- We reserve the right to feature photographs, names and locations of the winners in future promotions.
- The prize is non-transferable. No prize substitution or cash redemption.
- Those involved in the promotion and execution of the draw, employees of the company and their relatives are not eligible for entry.
- The judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Entry into the draw is deemed as acceptance of these rules. The promoter is bonprix. bonprix is a trading name of Freemans plc, Registered in England & Wales no. 321643, Registered Office : 66-70 Vicar Lane, Little Germany, Bradford BD992XG. Freemans plc is a part of the Freemans Grattan Holdings group of companies.